Asked by: Bachir Banfiasked in category: General Last Updated: 5th June, 2020
Does Stihl make electric leaf blower?
In respect to this, are Stihl leaf blowers any good?
I love the Stihl blower that I just bought. It is powerful, easy to control, not heavy and does an excellent job. Easy to operate, easy to maintain, these are the best blowers on the market. Plus, the warranty will give you great peace of mind.
Additionally, how good are battery powered leaf blowers? View the Best Cordless Leaf Blower on the Market, Below.
- GreenWorks 24252 Cordless Leaf Blower.
- DEWALT DCBL770X1 Handheld Leaf Blower.
- BLACK+DECKER LSW221 Cordless Leaf Blower.
- BLACK+DECKER LSW36B Sweeper.
- DEWALT DCBL720P1 Brushless Leaf Blower.
- WORX WG545.
- EGO Power+ 480 CFM Cordless Blower.
Besides, what is the best electric leaf blower?
View the Best Electric Leaf Blower on the Market, Below.
- Toro 51619 Ultra Leaf Blower & Vacuum.
- DEWALT DWBL700 Leaf Blower.
- Greenworks 24012 Electric Blower.
- WORX WG500 TRIVAC Vac/Blower.
- BLACK+DECKER BV5600 Vac/Blower/Mulcher.
- Performance Tool W50063 Leaf Blower.
- WORX WG517 Leaf Electric Blower.
- WORX WG518 Electric Blower/Vac.
How much is a Stihl battery blower?
It costs $500 to $640, depending on the battery/charger combo you need. We first reported on the Stihl BGA85 last fall when the company announced it. At the time, we expected the blower to cost $300. But unlike a gas or corded-electric leaf blower, a battery-powered blower doesn't necessarily come with a battery.