Asked by: Calvin Bagaryakoffasked in category: General Last Updated: 30th May, 2020
How do I make an animated play button?
- Create a movie clip for each state of the buttonthat you want animated.
- Create the button.
- Place the movie clips in the button states toanimate.
- Place the button on the Stage.
Also know, how do you make a button in an animated CC?
Create a button with a button symbol
- Choose Edit > Deselect All, or click an empty area of theStage to ensure that nothing is selected on the Stage.
- Choose Insert > New Symbol.
- In the Create New Symbol dialog box, enter a name.
- To create the Up state button image, select the Up frame in theTimeline.
what are animation buttons? Buttons in Animate (formerly Flash Professional)are symbols that contain four frames. Each frame of a buttonsymbol represents a different state for the button: Up,Over, Down, and Hit. These states determine how a buttonvisually behaves when the mouse is rolled over it or when the userclicks the button.
Keeping this in view, how do you make a button symbol in Flash?
To create a button for your menu, follow thesesteps:
- 1Choose Insert→New Symbol.
- 2Type a name for your symbol and choose the Button behaviorfrom the Type drop-down menu.
- 3Click OK and Flash enters symbol-editing mode.
- 4If it's not already open, choose Window→Properties.
- 5Create the shape size for your button.
What is graphic symbol in Flash?
Graphicsymbols are reusable static images that are used mainly tocreate animations. Any drawn vector/plain text/imported bitmap(photo), or combinations of these, can be converted into a singlecontrollable object, called a graphic symbol.